To import DOV tokens from an external wallet, you must use a desktop or laptop computer. The import function is not currently available from the mobile app.
Your transaction will show on the import tab of the DOVU webapp. It can take a few minutes for your request to be mined/confirmed and for the tokens to be reflected in your wallet balance.Your transactions and their statuses will be shown in the DOVU webapp.
- Confirm the details in Metamask and add a small gas fee in ether.
- The MetaMask window should pop up, or you may need to click on its icon.
- Enter the amount of DOV you wish to import and confirm.
- Go to the Cryptocurrency Spoke and select the Import tab.
- Enable Metamask and make sure that it is linked to your Ethereum account.
- Download and enable the Metamask browser extension. This makes it possible for your browser to interface with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Open a Metamask compatible browser - Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Brave.